Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spelling out Life... with Sarawak's Minister


Freedom of speech in Malaysia overall is never a free one unless you are smart enough to cover your tracts. LOL. I find this site is very very very informative, I got to stumble upon this site the other day and I thought of sharing it to the world. :)







There you go!
:)
I find many ministers cover their flow of cash with more lies than anyone can offer. That's the end of our country and I strongly pray that Malaysians are wise enough to urge ALL MINISTERS to reveal their spendings + wages to the public without COVERING anything.
At the end of the day, if we are true and just in our ways, we shouldn't be upset for being transparent, right? Since all the ministers are IN the ISA or MACC project, so I doubt it wouldn't be a problem right?
:)
Dear Lord, I pray that all corruptions will be revealed daily until the day where righteous leaders will stand up and be transparent in the eyes of the public and rule this country. I ask this so that Your Spirit will not depart from this country and that Your Glory will remain here. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO