Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spelling out Life... with Patience

Okay. Swallow my pride.

Dear Lord, I ask of You to just continue to carry me through.

Debate tournament is tonight.

Give me the wisdom to grow in love and in patient.

Give me the heart to live it out for you.

I'm sorry for the previous post.

I know You chose me to be a jaksa for a reason.

I know I have to learn the hard way to grow out of something.

Let me draw close to you, even in the midst of anger.

I have to control my temper. I have to forgive.

I'm sorry Lord Jesus. Teach me to be more like you.

Day by day.



1 Cor 13:3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.









HAIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHH...

Thank You Lord for opening my eyes to not just see beyond the problems. Teach me to love my felos and colleagues. I want to grow more like you, like love. Love is patient. Haih. This is the area I'm supposed to go through huh, God? I bet it is.





Well, bout Cedric. It has been a couple of days since I've not chatted with him? I think it was a couple of few days. LOL. I'm kinda starting to get awkward now, not hearing from him but knowing(in a good way) that he's busy with studies. I having nothing against him with studies, fyi. Dear Lord, remind me to be patient, not self-seeking, kind, not easily angered, not rude, not boastful, persevere, grateful, not keeping records of wrong... Teach me to be submissive to You, instead of wanting things to go my way. Haih. Thank You for showing me the light and grace every seconds of the day.. In Jesus' name, Amen.


:)

thank You for calming my anger too.
thank You for taking away those anger.
thank You for letting me know that I'm able to do this.
thank You for the encouragements from friends
thank You for the faith.
thank You for the grace.

THank You Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO