Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Spelling out Life... with misses

Hah.
that loser ced is not online.
i know he's busy in settling everything down.
man, i guess this is how he feels when i rarely reply him
hahahaahahahahaahaha.
babi him.
i miss him.
why is the world so huge and cause different time zone.
i miss that guy, that boy.
LOL.
oh, thank goodness there's a senior of mine is keeping me occupied
his name is greg, a nice guy.
i told him bout ced.
but i want to talk to ced more.
gonna wait for him to email me.
but can you just please be fast?
LOL.
kamu ni kan, cuba ckp hie ka.
but i doubt u have the time to go online.
LOL
sabar jak la.
ranting here is all i can do for now.
LOLLLL..

saydrik. oh saydrik. di manakah dikau?
hahhaahahahahahahaahhaahahahaahahahaha..
it has been day 2, he has been in States.
i'm okay with him being away coz 3 years are not long.
not when im busy with studies, college and everything else.
but now, i miss talking to him.
babi ba him.
bumbumbumBOOOOOOBOOOOBOOOOOO.
okay. im not making any sense.
i just need to clear my head.
i have quiz tomoro, i know wat to do, im just clearing my head for 15mins.
LOL.
do you know that ppl's studying span is 45mins only? and then u gotta do something else to clear off n then continue again. BAH!

k la. study time. LOL


xoxo,
rindu sama kamu.

2 comments:

  1. LOL JOY! I wanted to cry and laugh at the same time!!!!!!! XD I'm sorry I don't mean to make lightly of your emotional moment, but it was..well..all I can say is stay strong lar.

    Once he's settled in he'll make sure to contact you. Impulse expects u to want an immediate hello, but chill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA..... I dont mind. LOL. when i look back also i was LOL-ing at myself. LOLLLL.. Ya, knowing him, he'll text after he's done with everything. LOL. But ME, i need to register that fact in my head. hahhahahahahaah.. xD so im chilling now. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO