Friday, August 20, 2010

Spelling out Life... with Death

lately, I've been thinking bout death.
How I'd die in a car crash.
and how struggling it is to not be drown by my old blood.
How I'm fighting for air yet the blood keeps on flowing in, like water.


I don't recall bout the pain
But I recall bout the legacy I will leave.
But do I actually have a legacy to leave here on earth?


As the memories keep on flashing in my mind
I see the people I've served in UKM, UiTM, Miri, SMK Chung Hua Miri etc.
I see the faces of these people and I see their smiles.
I see the little things I did.
I see only the little things, but did they bring any impact to those who smiled back at me?
Did they?







I don't know why has it been almost a month I've been thinking bout death?
Seriously. Not funny. hahahaahahahahahaha.. I think Liza is bored of me asking her "If I die kan Liza, will you be sad and cry?" HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. *lame, i know* u know what her replies would be "ih, I'm not gonna answer that. stupid question. of coz la sad, calie you. gai you." hahahahahahahaahahahahahahah








sigh. tired now. real tired.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure INTEC CA carries your legacy : ) So rest assured. Death, hmm, I've had phases too where I think about it...
    But I know one thing, my dreams are mostly about dying. Though it's not always me.

    ReplyDelete

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO