Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Spelling out Life... with MTV Worldstage 2010





Just so you know, Liza and I went to the MTV Worldstage 2010 at Sunway Lagoon.
The whole day was hilarious in a way that God was being ultra cool to carry us through the whole day!





No Kiddin'!






Here's the story:
I woke up at around 10am with Liza freaking out coz we didn't book any rental car.
We made a few calls and we amazingly got a car. *God bless that man*

The problem (yes we did have a problem) was I had to drive there (NO that was not the problem) and I had no idea HOW. Thus, I made a call to Michelle Dee *God bless her!* and I asked for a direction while waiting for the car to be sent over. LOL. Once I got the brief idea, Liza however, came out with an idea of MAKING KATY PERRY's banner! Oh WOW! Right? I spent an hour doin our banner and decorating our shades!

HAHAHAHAHH!


Soon enough, it was coming towards 2pm and we had our banner and shades decorations done. We drove over to KTM area to get some chinese food and got some fuel at the petrol station.


I drove and drove and things gone OK until we got semi lost at Bandar Puchong area, i think. Hahahah.. We went to Petronas around the area *God bless Petronas workers* and they showed us the way to Puchong Toll which is (where I supposed to go) not far from the station! LOL. Off we go again and YES, I'm a proud first time driver to Sunway from UKM! hahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Once we arrived, we got a parking space in less than 10mins! How cool was thatt??
So yea, we put on our make up and TADAAAA! We looked rather ANGMO-ishh. hahahahahaahha.
*yes, we got interviewed by ASTRO Awani and a press came over to take our photos*




Overall, if the whole organizers cut down the times of waiting for performances, I'd love it so much. Ranking wise: 1. KP 2. Tokio Hotel 3. Bunkface 4. WONDERGIRLS.





kATy PerRy


Tokio Hotel!


Bunkface!



Wondergirls
*which I find they are only suitable for TV commercial instead*





We went back home smoothly, without being lost *a round of applause for me!*! hahahahaha..
and the best-weird part, the pak Guard didnt stop us. :D


Here are some pics to fill your hearts: <3>







It rained! :S














But! It didnt stop us from cheering for Katy Perry!





XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO