Monday, July 26, 2010

Spelling out Life... with Singing Competition


First time in life, I joined a singing competition! WOOT! WOOT!

It was a small event in my Faculty's Teacher's Day, pretty small event, so I said to myself,

"Hey, no harm right?"

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!



Few days after that decision-making,

Sek Kuan said "You should sing Stupid Cupid!"

Ah Yen, Isabel and the rest were only nodding their heads.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!



so YEA,

I sang Stupid Cupid on the 27th July of 2010

with 8 contestants (SEE! TOLD YOU ITS SMALL)!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH



I think I was the only person who sang happy-beaty-funny song WHILE the rest was singing voice challenging-lovey dovey-motivational-sad song.

and my funny work paid off by getting a Consolation Prize. :D


*I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF! :D*











Come to think of it, I'd want to go for an audition in One In A Million next time.

Hmmm...










hahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO