Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Spelling out Life... with JAKSA [updated]





Let's create a story of His grace every week. :D



Let's start off my semester with a BANG of tears. Literally! LOL... Early of the week, I lost my friend's stuff, prayed and cried my way through, but I found my friend's stuff after 3 days. I stressed about my biro planning, God brought me awesome Vice-Principal and Felo to help me out after 3 days. I was worried about debaters, God blessed me with tons of debaters coming for the first training after 3 days. OH! He blessed me with 3 days of rest after all that had happened. :D Amazingly weird ha? But most importantly, God has blessed me constant unconditional support, patient and love from Cedric along with awesome friends and seniors (Varreni, Su-Jian, Sekkuan, Isabel etc) for the whole time, not just 3 days. :) They had been patient enough to hear my complaints, my tears, my worries, my stupid actions and yes, my joy too. At the end of the week, I had a blast with my friends of the same College (namely: Wai Wai, Wan and Chong Yen)! We spent our time in Mines for Inception the movie and had lunch at Nando's. :D Oh Yes! I finally met my churchmates (after 3weeks long!) and my long lost friend, Suren (after a year plus). :D
I cried, I had insomnia, I laughed and I enjoyed life.
All cause He carried me through the rough seas and green valley.
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO