Monday, January 25, 2010

Spelling out life... with worries


it's creeping me out again.
it's the end of January and I am supposed to get the MKK designs out to the shops.
but again, finance is again my great issue.
If I have the money, I'd send them out and print all!
but I dont and MKK's account doesn't. I need the money, Lord.













LORD, I KNOW YOU COULD HEAR ME NOW, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
GIVE ME APPROX RM1000 FOR THE PUBLICITY DEPARTMENT?


Heavenly Dad, keep my worries in Your hands.
I trust that You are in control.
I seek for Your help. In this week, I need to get the designs out and I'm penniless.
I seek for Your grace and mercy upon me and MKK.
I don't want to fail you Lord.
I ask for abundance of blessings coming down on the designs' production.
Dad, keep me cool from breakdowns.
In Jesus name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO