Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Poem Recital!





I'll be reciting a poem by someone unknown.
in whom I don't understand WHY I agreed to it, at the first place.
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH



conversation is as followed:

Kak Syud: eh Joy, you boleh tolong akak tak?
Me: er.. Okay? Tolong untuk apa?
Kak Syud: tolong baca poem untuk event FESSAT
Me: ha? *lost in space*
Kak Syud: Senang je... Baca je poem tu, nanti ada felo ajar you camne nak baca
Me: ha? er... Okay! Boleh boleh.. Baca jak kan? *gleefully smiling*
Kak Syud : ahha..


then to my un-dismay emotions, I ended up have to recite this LONG poem by somebody unknown, who made it known for his/her poem, on how crazy is English as a language. It is a page long. xD

To those beloveds, who wants to watch me read a long winding poem, do come! do come! it's my first ever experience to recite an English poem in front of KTHO and invited university by IIC (International Islamic College) from somewhere around somewhere. HAHAHAHHAHAHA..


So, an experience in the bag, already done for this semester. :)
A lot more to come!




See you! xDDDDD
xoxo!

1 comment:

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO