Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Teaching


On the 27th of January 2010,
marks the day I'm going to teach someone for real.
It will be the day where I am officially a teacher to somebody.



Pr Daniel says: Disciple her. Show more love to her.
Joyce: You got to continue to encourage her. Love her.
Pr. Cheli: I am so proud of you Joy. :)
Dad says: Good to know.
Michelle Hee: We'll keep you in prayers. We love you.
Livan: We'll pray for you and the girl! :) You can do it!



Nonetheless, there'll always be a marking price for everything we do
and I am thanking Christ for guiding me all the way through.
a price He paid for the cross, none can fathom.
a price He paid at the cross, whom can live it out again?
so, a price to guide somebody's life aside from you, it's a price for Him to pay.
we are just mere vessels, empty jar, ready to be filled by His Spirits.


I thank Him for giving me this blessing to even teach her.
I thank Him for the ways He opened up for me.
I thank Him for the passion to teach even!





amen.

1 comment:

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO