Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with My First Business-related Work


LOL!!!

I've done it!!
*with the help of seniors though*


I just placed my first ever orders that cost rm2040.
Never knew placing shirt orders can be very mafan.



First of all,
I've never placed orders alone before.
-others usually do it for me, I just buy things from my friends.
I've never asked for any quotation before.
-Business minded/more organized people usually do it for me.
I've never done any transaction between real companies before.
-like I said, others do it but I've never done it. LOL.




Results:
1. Su-Jian's infamous remarks which I carry in my head all the friggin time now.
"Tell me what are you going to do next."

2. I've learnt to go around and ask for pricing from different shops.

3. I've learnt to speak properly to shops as Su-Jian said I need to work on my
professional communication skills.

4. I've learnt to delegate jobs to few people and ask seniors for help.

5. I freaked out early in the morning at 4am due to me not meeting my own expectation.

6. Deduce no.5, because I've met my monthly goal! WUHOO!

7. I'm proud of myself for going this far.





all for Him. Thank You Lord!



.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ps: GONNA START TEACHING TOMORROW!
wuhoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO