Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Emcee!


Muahahahahhaaaa...
I've never knew that I could be an emcee for anything
I've never knew emcee-ing can be both scary and exciting thing to do!
Hence, I learn and learned for the past semester.

story goes:
I emcee-d twice last semester.
1 is for MMP - Orientation Week
that is my first time ever emcee-d.
2nd turn is during AGM for BSMM.
that is my first time WRITING an emcee script!
omg.
all I know, I got critiqued badly.
LOL!
but it was all in the name of "LEARNING"
*yerdeh..*


then this sem, I was "forced" to come for an emcee audition for my college upcoming
festival.
literally.

"...Joy, bleh tak datang audition for emcee malam esok, 20 Jan 2010?" "...Joy, bleh tak datang for emcee audition untuk malam nie?" "...Joy, datanglah ke audition malam ni.. masih buka lagi nie" "...datang ye, kat library audition" "u datang nanti k? urgent..."

hahahahahahahahhaahha..
not to heighten my nose, but that was the fact!

LOL.
I went and audition after Genting Trip.
I went with my messy hair.
I went in with t-shirt and jeans, while the rest wear formal.
I went in with pale face.
I went in with a KILLER headache!
*aduh!*
hahahahahahahahahaha..

ah well, I've told the seniors I'll go in and audition if they don't mind my current appearance.
LOL. (PRACTICED time) I read the script thrice, I said my prayer.
I asked God to guide my speech and my thoughts.
I surrendered everything for Him. It is all for His glory!

I went in with confident *despite of my appearance*
I went in with Him in me.
I went in with Him lowering down my nervousness.
as I read, I felt calmer. I actually enjoy reading the script!
:DDD
I knew I was speaking too fast and with an American-British accent.
I knew at certain pace I was too comfortable that I spoke normally.
and TURNED OUT, the felo (hostel admin-guardians) commented on what I did.
although they never said a name but their eyes said it all.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Result came in on 24 Jan 2010 night.

"salam sejahtera kpd semua... trima kasih krn menghadiri audition yg
dijalankan... Sukacita dmaklumkan bhw anda telah berjaya utk menjadi mc pd
majlis FESSAT...Sila hantar gambar berukuran passport &sopen anda kat email ini..
***********@yahoo.com.. tq. ;) "




HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA..


yey, to those UKM, do come to FESSAT and support me ya?


HUGS!!!!

1 comment:

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO