Monday, January 25, 2010

Spelling out life... with BFFLTTDWD

it's the time of the year again!
it's DEE's birthday!
23rd of March!

I actually planned for a BIG and GRAND surprise party
but HAH! It turned out to be a small and intimate one.
LOL!!

the boyfriend, Iman and I made a few phone calls,
and guess what, EVERYBODY had plans!
why...why...why...

anyhu, put the sad faces aside, I cooked for her!
well, for everybody actually.
HAHAHA....
Spaghetti, my strength and easiest recipe so far.
We headed off South City Plaza, which is across her apartment
and got us the dinner groceries.

while waiting for the boyfriend, I cooked. He came and brought us chicken
with something something that had to do with Iranian recipe!
it was ACTUALLY REALLY, REALLY good!
the stuffings! oh my! juicy! ya-yummy! lol!




xD

THEN,
off they went to get some juice outside again, i mean the boyfriend and Dee.
I got into the boyfriend's car and brought the ice-cream cake & chocolate syrup up.
muahahhahahahaa..

getting ready to surprise her was tough, i say!
I prepared the meals, aunty Nancy (the mother) helped.
and the boyfriend called me as soon as they got near the elevator.
hahahahahahaha..

we managed to "act" SURPRISE though. Ah well, she knew us well.
She shed a few tears coz of the whole dinner and the cake and the dinner again.


oh, dinner was great. didn't know He planned things out to be small.
He knew better that I needed to hang out with her, due to time inconveniences.
He knew how it would meant a lot for me to cook for her 20th birthday.
He knew well, how I missed our hang out times.
:)


I really thanked Him for the given opportunity...






oh, Dee felt terrible for eating too much.
HAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH..

see below!!!! LOL!!!





till then,
xoxo!



happy birthday darling!
BFFLTTDWD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO