Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spelling out life... with A severly Good Start


let's just celebrate coz I start off my semester with a big bag full of sarcasm.





day 1:
Lecturer Mdm Jamie said I should have stayed at Sydney for coming back only on the 3rd week of lecture.

day 2:
I was bombarded by my College Leaders for not attending 2 of their events while I was still back in Sydney

day 3:
one of the College Leaders sarcastic emailed me back saying how ignorant I was and how I've assumed too little of her working skills, which I actually didn't. Yet, I HAVE to apologize for everything else.

day 4:
today, I've missed the Psychology in Education class. Technically, I'll have to face her sarcasm for not attending her class 3 times in a row, next week.




So, how's your week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO