Saturday, June 16, 2012

Spelling Out Life... with Take heart

I came across the song "Take Heart" by Hillsong on Youtube yesterday evening. The lyrics spoke to me heart and I was sobbing alone in my cubicle in the library! I honestly don't know of the hurt I've given to myself and to others, it's eating me up inside and I believe that the Lord is speaking to me about letting it go. But I'm not ready to trust again. I went in the game early and I lost. I lost in a big fight. Everyone said I'm not ready and I'm not capable to play the game and here I am, I'm not going to play the game anymore. I had enough of losing this game. I can't. I'm not strong and capable. and so be it.


All our troubles

And all our tears
God our hope
He has overcome
All our failure
And all our fear
God our love
He has overcome
All our heartache
And all our pain
God our healer
He has overcome
All our burdens
And all our shame
God our freedom
He has overcome
All our troubles


Though You did but I'm far from overcoming anything. not yet Lord. I'm too weak. 



Hold on to hope
And take courage again

I'll try to hope, I'll just hope on You but not on any of these people's plannings for me. I had enough, Lord. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO