Thursday, June 14, 2012

Spelling Out Life.. with Blessings

Hey guys,

Just want to thank God today for giving me a good start of the day, not that any other day is bad, but today, I just found out my close friend, deedee, got a job with Jon. I'm glad that he is taking her in his production team. :) She thanked me for introducing her to Jon and I was glad God answered her prayer. :) I woke up and that's the first text I received! It's wonderful to able to help someone. :D Praise God huh!!

And the best part of all, my brunch today was paid by one of my office admins! SO HAPPY! I think I took a lot of sayur and I was really praying and got scared if I have not enough money to pay. Then Abang Fendi went behind me and asked "is that all you're eating? I pay for you la.", SO HAPPY ba me!!! HAHAHA..

Another thing, my council money got reimbursed! YEY! So happy! I got enough for the week.

Thank God for Paul in helping me financially too!

Thank You God! :D For helping me through and loving me all day through!

I'm a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO