Monday, June 18, 2012

Spelling Out Life... with Reality

I welcome you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. :)

I hope I don't mislead all of you from the Truth that I have in my life. The truth of how He is real to me is there but it's not easy when you become a Christian. It's just NOT!

It's by far, the most challenging, mind quenching, attitude crapping, rebelling, outrageously insane faith that one could possible have in one's entire life! It is! But believing and falling in love with the one Living Lord Jesus Christ is just undeniably magnetic, loving, soul-freedom assuring, awesome and outrageously crazy fun! SERIOUS! Kid you not!

Follow my old posts since 2007, I've been downright falling into shit, yet I know the Lord is with me. I've been up in my head, there He is knocking my down a notch. I've been a stupid Christian on and off my entire life, yet He is molding me through every seasons of it. Imagine, the good times are actually more than those bad ones! You know why? God is good! He gives you the joy and grace through the bad ones, hence, good experience topples those bad ones! :) The affair my dad had before was excruciatingly painful but He was there through my godfamily, my ex and best friends. :) The joy they gave me was the joy that He wanted me to have. :) I came out of it believing in Him and correcting my father. See, who says you can't talk back to your parents? I had a chance and it made a difference! :) Praise His name for all the trials I had, even now. :) 

Oh yes, I've been posting more negative, an unlikely "Christian" way of postings, but hey, I know deep in my heart that this is a phase I'm supposed to go through. I know at the end of these, I'll learn again. I'm taking heart of the decision I've made last week. I'm stronger in Him now. I'm growing. I know I am. :) Praise Him. 

Repentance doesn't come easy but who says the same God that was resurrected on the third day of His death, isn't alive and can't do any miracles and wondrous beauty in a lowly life like me? :)

My God is good. :) I hope you're encouraged whenever you're down. The Lord is with you at all time, even you choose to look at your mistakes and faults. 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO