Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Spelling Out Life... with Marriage?

I bet some of you heard of the stories how I wanted to get married and all. I did, once. Few months back. But I guess the whole thing kind of blew off when a huge number of people said I'm incapable of doing one. SO YES, no marriage! YEY! 

Pretty much bump out the first few weeks but I'm okay now. Right now, to me it is something where I cant afford to think about or look at. Thinking about my past somehow shattered the whole idea of purity and no point of having one when you're in that state of mind. You must be telling yourself "Joy, get over it. God redeems. He will redeem you of your heart, your mind and your soul". but I'm telling myself "He redeems, so no point of thinking about it anymore.". the end.

Not for me, I guess. No bells, no dresses, nothing. It's pretty much stressing everybody out, it brings so much of a problem. so takda la ya.

Just don't bring it up in front of my face or I'll bite your head off. HAHAHA. Just kidding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO