Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Spelling Out Life.. with God

If you ask me how much I know the Bible, I can proudly tell you I don't know much!

If you ask me who spoke of what verse in the Bible, I don't know. Honestly.

If you ask me how many titles does God have, I don't know. Only a few. HAHA..

If you ask me about the theology of Trinity, I have little to explain it to you!

If you ask me about who are Jesus' decendents, I think I'll mix the characters up!

If you ask me about the people around Jesus's life, I'll get blur and says "Maybe they are the jews? Pharisees? Disciples?".

That's how shallow I am towards the Bible.

But honestly, I love God, I know how faithful, loving, cool, funny, crazy, strict, jealous, good, kind, supportive, caring, just, discipline, protective is He to me! He is my father, friend, my pillar, my provider, teacher and shelter. God is good to me in all the shitty things I've been through. As much as I hate to admit it, he IS my REDEEMER and SAVIOUR, though I don't deserve to receive His grace. I change because of Him. I love because of Him. I cry for the lost and broken souls because of Him. I live because He died for me. I shine because of Him. I am me because He made me. I am free, though I fall. I have a purpose in life, though I screw things up. I have everything because He is with me.

that's all that I know of my daddy. He's a cool God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO