Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with a Broken yet Hopeful Heart

"Most of all, God has a desire to bless you with spiritual power from heaven-the authority, ability, and opportunity to do something beyond your imagination."




God... I'm broken inside now. Actually, I don't. I just think that I am.. Hrmm..
I find comfort in Your name. I find peace in Your name. I find gratefulness in Your name.
I'm just down today. You know very well, why.
I don't blame you for it. but I know You made it happened for a reason.
At the end of the day, I think You want me to focus on my family.
They are the ones who stood by my craziest stupidest times.
I love him, God. Please watch over him.
Give him strength, peace and joy throughout the days.
Give his family the same peace, joy and strength too, Lord.
You know our cry or our happy times.
I think I know You reign above all.
I know it's all for Your glory...
although it breaks our hearts.
it breaks our hearts.
but You're still a God that is faithful and full of wonder.
:)
God, it breaks our hearts badly. sigh.



this is for you, uncle Jo.
I love you so much.


xx
your foolish niece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO