Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with New Hairdo






Hah!
I cut my own front hair for the first time the other day
and the result is quite impressive!
I can be the next "barber" like how some of my friends said.
HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH


*after* black shirt = shorter bangs | yellow top = longer bangs *before*



If you're wondering, my previous hair is not that far different than this new hairstyle la.
HAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA..
The length of the old front hairdo was until my nose tip jer..


xD




After my new hairdo, most commented I look like Summer in 500 Day of Summer.




or

Jamie Sullivan in A Walk to Remember


or
Nora Danish, a Malaysian Actress




So what do ya think? ;P

2 comments:

  1. JAMIE! 2 seconds upon seeing that pic, I thought of a walk to remember. haha... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie it is then! HAHAHAAHHAAHAHHA.. i do look like her? hrmmm.. that means i look sick and pale. =.=""

    ReplyDelete

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO