Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Student Council 2


Ah, I'm the Academic Councilor for JAKSA 2010/2011
(the girl next to me got IPK, the one I initially applied for)
The inauguration was today on the 23rd of April 2010!
ngeee~

We had some makan... and I thank God for short speeches by Principal!
hahahaha.. then we're off to the step-down ceremony for the 2009/2010 session
:) I really love these bunch of crazy people! They really are good people at heart!
:) then then... The new batch was officially announced as JAKSA!
We also took the JAKSA OATH after each one of us received the official letter.
Last but not least, PHOTO SESSION TIME!
:D

Did I mention I love my new batch of JAKSA? :D
Not only because I'm in it but I know I can go through 2 semesters with their support.
:) LOVE YOU GUYS.
although I'm still yet to get to know you guys even MORE!

I FEEL SOOOOO SAD COZ I CAN'T COME TO TIOMAN TO JOIN U GUYS...
T.T





so yea, :D
I have a long journey of learning ahead of me.
Ready or not?
Here I come.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO