Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Student Council



"Salam. Perhatian kepada barisan JAKSA 2010/2011.
Esok Jam 1700 tepat akan diadakan perjumpaan pertama
barisan jaksa bersama pengetua. Anda diwajibkan hadir ke bilik memo"




that's what I received JUST NOW. LIKE 1.32PM.


HAHAAHHAHAAHAAHAHAAH...


just so you know,
JAKSA is the Residential Hostel Student Council.
I went and applied for Biro Intergrasi dan Perpaduan Kaum the other day...
It took more than 1 month(?) for them to decide weii...
then, yea.
I GOT IT!!!!!



nonetheless, this post is for my darling God.
I've been praying about this...
I told Him, if and only if He carry me through and I can only do this with His strength,
only then I get chosen.
If not, I'd just serve the college in any ways that I can.
I'm thankful for His grace and love that carry me through these 2 semesters!
Honestly speaking,
I'M SO HAPPY yet I'm cautious of my upcoming adventures!
But ALL I KNOW, I CAN DO ALL THESE WITH HIS FAITHFULNESS AND GUIDANCE!
so, here's to you,
MY EVER LIVING GOD LORD JESUS,
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!



heheheehhehehee!

and yes, I LOVE YOU LORD.

1 comment:

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO