Saturday, November 6, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Parents

I guess some parents are too caught up with so many problems that they just walk pass the blessings that their children give to them. It happens everywhere, trust me. Some parents would see the bad side of the kids more than the good things they do. Need me to entertain your humor? Let's put the kid in a drunkard scene and then put the kid in a sweeping-the-floor scene. Which one would the parents remember most? I'd choose the drunkard scene anytime, agree with me no?

hmmm

I guess some parents are too caught up with so many works until they hear what the kids are saying on their mouth yet never listen enough to know their heart. Please, I'm being subjective here, I'm not in a place to judge cause I have no kids, that's true. No kids so you think that I won't understand the difference. heh. Nonetheless, I find some parents are just too clouded with gloomy days that when kids say some things, they never really think it through. To them, it's not a problem.



Dear parents out there,
Can you please attend your kids' graduation no matter what your kids may say? Just because they say "oh, it's okay. I don't mind", don't buy it. We kids mind. MIND BIG TIME. hello, we study for a heck of long time to leave the school, you spent half a million on us studying and you are not there to watch us graduate, that's the worst thing you could do to your kid. trust me. Imagine if we never invite you to our wedding and that feeling you have is exactly how it feels like when you miss our graduation day. I'm not kidding.










K la,
that's all about it,
from a heart of a brokenhearted daughter.





2 comments:

  1. LOLLLLL.. that post is on behalf on somebody. LOL. Just a bit sad when u put urself in that shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO