Thursday, November 25, 2010

Spelling Out Life... With Letting Go

It used to be scary but great to settle in. It came with a signal, but I kept it aside. It came humbly and I dreamt for more great things to come. But the signals came with the dreams I made but I kept it aside again. Stupid move, i know...but its just too good to let go. The Lord had to make it personal and made me choose. Like how I used to. A difficult choice.. A phase of trusting Him or a phase of my own strength. Sigh. Damn it. I dreamt so much. I wanted it to reach a perfect end badly. I still do. Guess all my excitement and my dreams just ended earlier than I thought. Sigh. Dear Lord, I pray that you let this be another testimony of faith for Your glory although it crushed me badly. I'm sad. SAD. :( okay, i may not see it now, i'm mourning. I'll be okay. Things will go okay. :)





"Joy, do you trust Me?"
"If you do, I'll make things beautiful"
"Joy, it's okay. Trust Me"



God, i'm THAT sad but i've been in this position before, therefore I'll work out n build up my character with Your guidance, once again. In Jesus most precious name, amen. :')




I'm sorry, I just had to let it go and trust Him. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO