Thursday, November 25, 2010

Spelling Out Life... With The Best

I've been that stupid lately. I prayed to God that He'll make me wise and also a woman of Proverb 31. Guess what? I failed all the while! I only do stupid stuff which in the end hurt many people or myself! I only start to cook lately and some of the food suck. Big time. I only start to learn to pick up the stupid entrepreneurship class and badly pray that I pass. I only start to dress decently, less cleavage, lol. I only start to pick up responsibility to tidy things up without being told. I only start to be sensitive to other's needs.. I only start to share with people now.. Sigh. I don't even know why i start doing all these now.. All i know, i never did reach the best standard that is set by Him and that hurt many... :( God Lord, if doing all these make me a great woman in You and be an example in the eyes of people, then by all means, break me and mold me according to Your image.. Break me badly for i want to carry that cross too. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO