Friday, September 3, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with me&typing


I dislike to type using phones.
I have this poor muscles around my fingers.
I hate the feeling of my thumbs getting tired after texting people.
I dislike replying ppl's msgs too often.
Don't know why, but I love to drop by once in a while though...
Weird kan?
if only there's a phone that has a virtual keyboard that I can use ALL my fingers
that would BE SOOOO GREAT.
LOL.
I love to check my facebook msgs-walls-email etc.
But I dislike replying using my phone.
Tired much. my thumbs will get ache at the end of the day.
weird.
LOL.
Even Cedric finds it annoying when i suddenly stop replying him after awhile. HAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAAJAAJAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
He can only chat with me normally when I'm online and goes "YOU DIDN'T REPLY MY SMS! (again)" and his expression will be =.=""""""
Too bad, I prefer talking face to face.
I guess that explains why huh.


Oh, I dislike replying spamming wall too. LOL.
I tend to leave the wall after a few people started to "talk" there.
I love to comment once or twice but more than that, i'll go "urgh"
LOL.
Don't judge me. I just dislike it.
LOL.


So bottom line,
I love to talk or listen rathan texting(sms, fb-replying).



toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO