Monday, September 20, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with a CAR


I prayed for a car,
Caroline Lee can be my witness.
I told her about my thoughts.
I told her my worries and my excitement.
worries in term of finance-more responsibilities.
excitement in giving more blessings for others.

and yes,
I finally got it.
and I'm scared. LOL.
and I'm glad.




Dear Lord, thank You for the blessings, thank You for the car, thank You for the trust that You put in my hand now. But Lord, I commit this car unto Your hands. I pray that it'll be a blessing to You and Your ministries. I don't want it to be a reason of irresponsibility and I want to grow even closer to You with the presence of this car. Let it be a vessel of blessings. Carry me throughout the whole usage Lord. I know not how to handle a car but You do, teach me via friends. Give me wisdom. Give me grace, humility, love and a servanthood heart as I have this car. I surrender each part of this car unto Your hands. Use it Lord for Your glory. :) In Jesus' name, amen. :)






Ps: This car is not my car but it has the same design, colour and uh, my rims are silver and red, instead of pink? LOL. I love my new baby. :)

2 comments:

  1. WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. AMEN!!! :D being on the owner of something comes with a responsibility.. :D just have fun with what u have and be thankful k.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO