Saturday, September 4, 2010

Spelling out Life... with Mcd&Durians



+




=

Funny experience with the roomate, Miss Esther + Mami Varenni + Su Jian + Caroline!!

Ah yes, we went for sport and I sprained my right thumb. THAT'S WHY I NEVER LIKE PLAYING BASKETBALL! =.=" I love WATCHING but not PLAYING the game.

After makan MCD, I sang this random chinese song, then everyone were trying hard to IGNORE ME. So I kept on singing whatever chinese words that were popping out until the point where there were sudden *SMACK a GAZILLION TIME* by Miss Esther. HAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

You should have seen her annoyance.

hahaahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaa

then CAROL pula, sang "SAN ZHI LAU FU. SAN ZHI LAU FU. PAU DE KUAI". which is totally wrong. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHAH..

our conversation in MCD and durian were crazy overall. :)

oh, Durian was good. banyak daging wei. XD

Blessed Day!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO