Saturday, November 21, 2009

Spelling Out Life... With a HUGE desire

I always knew I have something in me that is DIFFERENT.
I have desires that want to change people, want to lead people and want to be with people.
Since young, all my profession choices always related to saving people and helping people.
May it be a fire fighter, police, doctor, engineer, teacher or a fashion designer!
As time passes by, I prayed.
I got what I prayed for -- A passion to change the Youth.
It is a good thing.
and it is a bad thing either. Hmm.. Weird isn't it? :)
Initially, I prayed that I'll get Education ministry as my choice of study.
I got it.
Then, I suddenly have a stir in my heart that I am bigger than this!
What is?
I'm not sure.
I went to Mission conference, I prayed again.
The same passion HITS me twice!
It is indeed a good thing.
No more a bad thing, just confusing.. Hmmm.. Any idea?
Consequently, I prayed that something will show up to me.
I got it.
I have vision that I saw people in my mind. clear picture in my head!
They are smiling at me. From different nation, tribes and many more!
These words "Ministry, Education, Ministers, Missions, Politics, Youth"
kept coming back to me, as well.
I have all these words to make my life out of 'em, yet, all doesnt connect with one another.
I have a desire to be MORE than what I am now!
I am not what I am in the future. I know I AM differnt.

I KNOW I AM GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
I just need to build myself along the way.





Spilling out of Wonders!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I think you can definitely do that. Well, finish your first degree first. And think about this long and hard, listen to God's voice and direction in the meantime. Whatever happens, it'll be the best that God has planned for you. No rush, just listen to Him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but david, i suck in evangelism. sigh. i do pray i have it in me but i dont. its pretty annoying when i dono how to do it. hrmmm..

    ReplyDelete

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO