Thursday, November 5, 2009

Spelling Out Life... With A Sad Song




If my feelings were to conclude in a song right now,
here is the perfect song for it.
It's a song by a friend's friend.


Bid You Goodbye
Lyrics and Music by Jonathan Chu

[Verse]
Sweet dreams my love
Fly like a dove
Away from me

I'll send you away
I'll put you away
To breathe again
So I could breathe again

[Chorus]
Memories
I'll bid you goodbye
You know I have tried
To love you always
Goodbye, my love
I'll have you no more
No more remorse
Goodbye

[Bridge]
Pain is what you gave me
And now I'll set myself free
I'll set myself free







Playing games is no longer fun.
When will it ever end, my love?
HAHAHAHAH..
gosh. so emo. calie. xP


To those who plans to play a no-string-attached game, here's a reminder or two:
1. Better make sure you end up with the guy or girl. Or you'll suffer, big time.
2. Just get together although you have no assurance. :)



Love is a leap of faith. Gravity will always pull you down from the leap, but fear not, the faith of your love will always hold you up.




Spilling out of Shattered Thoughts.
xOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO