Monday, November 16, 2009

Spelling Out Life... With Wii



I heard of what Wii is all about before...
That white coloured machine with odd looking joy-sticks.
Which one uses it to act out the things on screen.
and the best part, I'm finally playing it!


hahhaahahahahaa


Budi aka Bro-In-Law is a gamer at home.
So, he has PS3 and a Wii game here.
and I get to play with it!
For the first in my life, my body sore while playing a video game before!
Imagine that!
Me having backache, arm-ache, shoulder pain from playing
BOWLING ON Wii!
Who get all sored up from playing a game??


hahhahahaaha


Oh! I played bowling, tennis, golf and Mario on it!
It is soooooooooooooo cool. Love tennis the most! :DD


Anyway, you should get a hand on it if you can.. hehehehhehe






Wii Then,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO