Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spelling Out Life... With a Thought of Two




Life is indeed a love story.

You live because God loves you so much.
You live because He gave Jesus to die for your sins.
You live because He planned it well and good for you.
You live because He lives in you.

What more love story would we want?


There's a girl I know, she is always there to give people a tight bear hug and the warmest biggest grin. She once told me, "You know what, this world needs love. I think we should show it more often." So, reluctantly I just flow along to what she requested me to do. Hands down, it was the best thing I could do for the people around me -- the joy seen on their faces, delightful and pleasing. The one day, I chattered with her "Hey, you could possibly be the best mother and a wife to somebody. Just want you to know that." All she could reply was "Hrmm... Maybe I would. But I don't believe in marriage. Sometimes, you just know the heart that you have on the sleeve can just lose itself from the string and fall off. And at that moment, you'll get nothing in return." Ouch... I know. I tried to console her over and over but she never listens. She was scared and is still fear of commitment... And yes, she did told me that she liked this guy and said how he could be perfect for her, godly enough to bring her to God yet earthly enough to be her best friend, lover and a soulmate for life... But deep down, she knew she's just a friend to him. I tried to convince to her "It's okay. Only time will tell." Sigh. Sometimes, I wish I can tell that to myself. Hahahaha. At the mean time, let us just grow and share the love, like her. Who knows, we might just leave footprints in others' lives without knowing it. Who knows, we might just learn to let things go in the midst of giving love out. Who knows.




Anyway folks, sometimes love is there for people, sometimes love may not appear to us clearly. But love is always there, waiting for us, when we actually wait on it. Be still and know He is god. wait for love. wait for Him. because He is Love.



So, what's your love story?



Spilling out of Words,
XOXO

1 comment:

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO