Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spelling Out Life... With Short Summary Sem 1 2009/2010

For Semester 1 in UKM

I've been involved in:

1. BSMM - Learnt a lot. Somehow my brain is finally disciplined, a lil. :D
- My team got 2nd in the presentation for Simulasi in Kuantan. Random dance,
singing, and acting on Sometimes, Britney Spears.
- I got the Overall Best Participant award by the BSMM officers. LOL. Didnt expect it
at all!
- I emcee for the Majlis Perasmian BR of KTHO.
- In charge of Technical Department

2. Debate - Learnt to make TONS of friends outside education fac/PERKEB/college! :D
- Learnt to speak up. although I SOMEHOW MISSED A LOT OF TRAINING. urgh.
- I just dont get why I have the desire to stay put when I can't even attend most
trainings!
- Joined Debate VC-Cup Tournament

3. College's Activities - Convo week Business stuff.
- Pantun Competition
- Help in Bakti Siswa
- Pengarah for Lateral Thinking
- Help in MAP under Protocol
- Emcee during MMP
- Drama team got 3rd place in Inter-college Drama Competition


4. PERKEB - First time worship lead in PERKEB, on 15 Oct 2009.
- My team's performance during F.O.C got number 1! lol.
- Leading the Publicity department for MK 2010.
- Meet a lot of great people!

5. Faculty - Joined Pantun Competition
- Have awesome bunch of classmates.



9 out of 10 are my first time doing them. :D But ALL glory to Him who brought all these to make me grow, stronger. Thank Him for His grace and joy throughout the DOWNS n ups. lol. :D He's forever awesome.















Spilling Out of Words,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO