Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Spelling Out Life... With Angels


I stumbled upon Angels by Hillsong in my Itunes.
Such beautiful lyrics, angelic melody and its pleasing to ponder upon.

Here is the lyric:

Angels
Words and Music by Marty Sampson


The holiest place there could ever be
All you can do is bow
Before the one who made heaven and earth
Before the Almighty God
For Him alone

Sing with the angels
Sing with the angels
Singing the name of the lord
Singing the name of the lord

For every soul
He gave it all
Given for all of mankind
Eternal life is His alone
Given to all who believe
In Him alone

Jesus...







It is a rather soft side of Hillsong, if you ever listen to the rest of the album. It's like a special twist of lemon in a tea, actually. :) Instantly, I fall in love. How can you not btw? Hehehe. So yea, when I first listened to it, I somehow knew this is officially a song that I might play during my first wedding dance with my husband. *ehem*. It will be a spectacular thing for any pair of married couples to dance together, to start their journey together with this song,
SING together WITH the ANGELS and SING THE NAME OF THE LORD!
*awwwww*

IF the time is there la. LOL.

I'm in love.



Spilling out of Words... :)
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO