Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Spelling Out Life... With a Question


When I thought I could hold on to you. I was wrong?
When I thought I could trust you. I was wrong?
When I thought you could be different. I was wrong?
When I thought you could have chosen friendship over love. I was wrong?
When I thought you could have been there everytime. I was wrong?
When I thought we could be a strong family. I was wrong, I suppose?

I know. Boy, I was wrong. How can I be so naive to think that "Hey, maybe this time, it could be different".

You chose that path and making me feel discarded. I thought it was understandable. But clearly, I was that problem to you. even until now. I shall take my rightful place now. I'm not being emotional. I still have a place for you.

But I'm not sure whether I have a place up in there. Should I be bothered? I don't think you even notice. Glad time is up. Glad enough. Hope you are happy. I do pray so, since that is what you clearly want.




Spilling out of Disappointments.

2 comments:

  1. joy,,dont be sad ok..
    things will get better..
    just a matter of time..
    smile ya babe.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO