Monday, April 25, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Better self

meh.
I'm okay now. I just need to sleep cause I haven't gotten a full cycle lately. LOL. Never mess with Joy's sleep or she'll crack after a few days. hahahahaha..

Kk. I'm okay now. LOL. I'll continue writing my JAKSA letters tomorrow. I want to sleep because I need to send in the paperwork tomorrow. I wonder how do Prime Minister sleeps at night... He has the whole country to think through. What about me? A big-sized yet tiny role of a student leader that doesn't know how to carry herself even with little responsibilities.

Sigh. Nonetheless, I'm thankful for being able to be in the room now. Lying on the floor amongst the mess and in the dark is just pure bliss.


Thank You Lord for the responsibilities. These are Your ministries and I shall run them diligently with Your strength.. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO