Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Secretarial Works

Hahahahaha.. I think I can get used to this work!

I know earlier on I was ranting with so much burden but I think after that day, I had a good cry/complaint/release of tension, I'm back up on my feet again.

I thank Him for teaching me how to be more organized in my work. Thank Him for the strength and patience. :) Still learning the art of patience right now. :) Thank Him for molding me in that area.. :)

Lately, for a week i've not been sleeping well. I think i'm going to the clinic to give me the calming pills to make me sleep. I really am stressed out in a minor way.

Learning to cope up with it.

oh oh oh oh!!!!! Im so happy I finished all my work in time! :) And i'm proud that my works are settled even before the due date! I'm so proud of myself. hahaahahahahaa.. I'm gonna treat myself with ice cream this weekend. :)

For the first time in history, I've written more than 10letters in 3days. I never once written more than once in a long long long time... LOLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO