Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Spelling out Life... With Falling





Sometimes I wonder why I am such a hopeless romantic. Seriously. I like people too fast. I like having the thoughts of "I'm going to have 6 kids with him, live in a nice country home alike and teach in a tough class and make a difference.." or 3 kids, if my mood changes. LOL.



Just so you know, I have the tendancy to leave the guys too.

I thank God for the signs to not continue my feelings.

which means I'm still single because of Him.

HAHAHAHAAH.



I find myself in a position to like someone now. OH WELL, my period is here now.

So, i'm blaming it for making me feel cheesy.

hahahahhahhah...

Anyway, I don't know this guy. Neither does he.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

*i know, you have to know someone, to like someone etc etc*

which IS true!

so, LIKE I SAID, i'm a hopeless romantic.

truth be told, I only read his blog.

such a great author/blogger and singer/composer.

he seems different.
*awwwww..Yes.. I paham..*

I ultimately don't know him. sad kan?

:D


I'm just letting it out here, since I don't know who to tell.

I kinda hope he knows me and we'll fall in love or something.

HAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAH..


note to reader: i'm getting emotional now. the HR (hopeless romantic) side of me is

out and my emo-ness is rampantly out of my systems now. T.T


Anyhoo, IF we were to fall in love, WHICH I DOUBT WE WILL,

I'd say my life would be just like Sleepless Seattle, in WHICH

I THANK SEK KUAN FOR GIVING IT TO ME. :D

What a beautiful movie. :)



Let us see how many hours my emo-ness lasts

Usually it ends after a while. feels like crying now. having PMS is not a fun thing to have. imbalance hormones. :(




Spilling out of Emo-ness

XOXO!!

AHHAHAHAHAHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO