Friday, December 18, 2009

Spelling out Life... With in Love



when it hits you, it hits hard, that's what people say about love.

:D

I see one flaw about me. I love love. but I can't trully share love with people, that's where selfishness comes in. A wise man, namely CS LEWIS, said to love is to be vulnerable. I couldn't see the fact that someone GOT to be vulnerable or exposed just to feel loved and to love, especially not me.

I once have feelings for this one guy, pretty much not over him, obviously. LOL. I was able to give my lovey dovey actions (FYI, certainly not sex) to him, most importantly, to others gladly. I was being sincerely loving everybody else. Anyhoo, everything messed up, until now, it got complicated. The more years added in this formula, the more dip-crap I get myself into. "WOAH JOY, GET OVER HIM". yea, tell that to God. heh. Erm, not only this whole unfinished business got me into this level, there are some other major things that got me into THIS level. Oh, this is just a minimal thing. Really. If the major issues are conquered, I'll be easily in love with anyone new. HAHAHAHAHA.. All in all, I can't afford to love people much. that's the bottom line.

I'm certainly not being emo now. I just don't see the need of completely love anyone. U getting me? LOL.

I might blame myself for staying a spinster when I grow old and die.

Anyone care to be my flings next year?
oh, no worries I'll still update if I have any crushes next year, here.
You have to just wait and see.

HAHAHHAAHAAHA..



Spilling Out of Words,
XOXO

1 comment:

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO