Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Spelling Out Life... With Questions

If I were to have such great family,
why would I be so dumb to ruin it?

If I were to have such loving boyfriend,
why do I even want to be so jealous of him being with others or quarrel daily?

If I were to have no relationship at all,
why do I crave for a touch?

If I were to do badly in my tests,
why do I want to die?

If I were to volunteer in doing somethings,
why does she have to give me that denial stare?

If I were given a chance to be good,
why do I keep on messing things up?


why?





Spilling out of Words,
XOXO.


2 comments:

  1. 1. because only family members care about you, they are those who will respond to your rebellion.

    2. for a weak and doubtful individual, mind is full of uncertainties, and love is the scariest thing of all because u need to surrender, jealous is because you cant control your mind and you think too much.

    3. well, all sensitive beings eventually come to a question, if a body can bring me miseries in the form of pain and illness, then my body can bring me pleasure as well, a touch from a friend is one of the greatest pleasure one should not miss, and one should not be condemned for craving for it.

    3. because they have been conditioned into believing that they only way for their lives to be meaningful is by their score in the exam.

    4. nobody knows, as long as other people enjoys your service, things will be fine. :)

    5. the only way to see if things are really good, is to ruin it. i mean all good things should be put to a test to see if they are really good. (this is a dangerous idea, really, i only tell u for the sake of argument, dun try it)

    sek kuan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. thanks? although these are not my problems. hahahahah. i was asking it on behalf of my friends? lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO