Sunday, August 2, 2009

Spelling Out Life... With Crazy Monkeys

these species are scary. never ever think about going near them unless your an animal lover.



Secured in my own comfy room
yet I chose to walk outside to Kolej Antarabangsa Ibu Zain.
Few steps up the long winding staircases,
grasping for air to fill my lungs is what I needed most.
But guess what,
crazy-AND-undeniably-scary
MONKEY
S are there!


GILA I tell you...
I wanted to scream but it was the boy's dorm in front of me.
*HAHAHAHAH*
Shivering, adrenaline pumping is what i feel at that time.
Nowhere to go!
Only God knows how scary these crazy animals are.
Nowhere to go!
2 monkeys are running towards me!
OMG OMG OMG...
Nowhere to go!
ahh... yes. The boy's dorm.
THANK GOD FOR BRICKS.
Hold a piece of brick and wave it around to scare off the monkeys.
LOL.
Anyway, i crawled in the boys' dorm.
THANK GOD FOR BIG WINDOW PANES.
LOL.
Walked away to the big roads...


the end.







I, Joy Gracia Liso, am officially scared of monkeys.
:D



Spilling our of words,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO