Sunday, December 11, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Influence


"Joy, you are My beautiful child. Never once I leave you. I will carry you far beyond your imagination. I will cause My sweet fragrance around you for you to experience that I am alive in you and people will see them. I will cause the fragrance of influence be upon you and with this influence, I will bring people into your life and they'll see My glory and know Me. I will bring you higher than you ever thought about. But you need to discern very well and walk with Me, Joy. All that I give you is good but you need to walk with Me. Grow with me and you'll go far, further than before. But be very careful. Never mistaken grace with fame. I love you, Joy. You are my daughter. Walk with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO