Sunday, December 11, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with lost and not found

I'm currently at the stage where I deliberately run away from the work of God, the grace of God and the love of God.

If you want to know how I feel or think, here is the list:

1. I'm lost. spiritually.
2. I lost vision of what a woman of God should be like.
3. I lost vision of what a Christian is.
4. I lost the strength that wakes me up every morning.
5. I'm sad that I'm not serving in church at the moment.
6. I'm sad that I don't feel joy in doing anything.
7. I feel empty.
8. I'm going crazy inside.
9. I'm down.
10. I feel broken every day.
11. I don't anticipate for anything. nothing interests me anymore.
12. I miss worshiping God in an awesome wondrous manner.
13. I feel dead inside.
14. I don't experience the fruit of the Spirit and that hurts me.
15. I feel empty.
16. I miss God.
17. I'm dried up.
18. I feel as if I live to waste oxygen.


I'm at the stage where I want to go home and see my daddy God and say "Daddy, I'm tired. Carry me to my room, can?'' and i dont know what to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO