Friday, August 5, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Thanksgiving #2

Hey there readers, it has been a while, don't you think so? :) I kind of miss the whole drama that I always put in my writings (or so they seem), but yea, things have been busy the whole semester break and it is finally coming to an end yo! BOO! ;P

If there are words to describe of His faithfulness, it'll be certainly be the song "Fire Fall Down" by Hillsong United.

"These hands are yours
Teach them to serve
As you please and I'll reach out
Desperate to see all the greatness of God
May my soul rest assured in you"

You've changed it all
You broke down the wall
When I spoke and confessed
In you I am blessed
Now I walk in the light
In victorious sight of you


I guess I've been struggling so much more with my own character until the point where He just HAS to break my pride in order for me to listen to Him! As I spend time with Him everyday for the past couple of weeks, it has been both tough and interesting I may add... Revealing of another side of me until I can't seem to ignore and I just HAVE to change for the better of myself. It'll be shallow and stupid of me when I ignore His gentle nudge, when I could feel extremely bitter towards mere mortals that nudge me. LOL.

To He who has died and lives, He is the best thing that ever happened to me. Not only He is the life, He is the ever faithful pillar that loves me and I can't describe what life could have been if He's not in it.

Thank You Abba Father, my friend, my saviour, my Lord, my pillar, my foundation and my love, Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO