Friday, August 5, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Passions

"You will work among the majority"

*flashes of various faces*

"You will have to hold on to Me even more but NEVER EVER doubt that I'll leave."

"You will serve these group of people in your life."

"Your walk with him is not going to be easy but you have to trust Me."

"Everything will be beautiful in My timing. Just believe"

"You will be as one of the top of the world but you will serve them as how I served you."

"You are called for a greater call but always know that I am always with you."

"It is certainly easier to walk with the crowd than to go against it. Just hold close to Me and you will grow."

"Many doesn't see the burden in your heart but there are people out there with the same burden as you, thinking over the same thing. It's just a matter of time that you'll work together. Just have faith."

"just believe and you'll be fine. just believe."

"If you ever stop praying for these people, the rocks will cry out and what's your purpose of being here at the first place?"

"stop going on your own strength. Just let go and believe that I'll bring everything together in time."

"I need you to go through all these in order for you to learn on your own. But it means you well."





If I ever stop discerning on His words in my life, I'd rather die than to live another thousand years of never knowing Him again.

Lord, great is thy faithfulness in my life. thank You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO