Thursday, August 25, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with being selfless

throughout the time of suffering, I realized I have to learn to give up so many things physically and emotionally. It isn't easy... part of me doesn't want to lose my marbles in the whole process, part of me want to give up, part of me just want to see God do something, part of me is holding on to the grand promises of God and part of me just doesn't want to give in my traditional rigid perception of how things SHOULD run! You've been there before, don't you. Yea, at this season of life, I think I have an issue of being selfless.

God, God, break my pride and let Your Holy Spirit mold me greatly. I am ready for the next couple of pride-breaking days, carry me through though.. Give me the courage as I fall down to my level of humility. Give me the strength to carry myself selflessly in these days.

In Jesus name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO