Friday, March 12, 2010

spelling Out Life... with being 20


thanks all for the wishes!!!


:)


i HAVE THE SWEETEST DAY EVER!

haahahahaha..

I have what I NEEDED.
- close friends to celebrate it
- a pair of new sunglasses

I have what I WANTED!
- FRISBEE ULTIMATE DISC!!!!!!!!
- cupcakes!!!!
- people sing birthday songs!

I have the craziest present too!
THANKS SEK KUAN for the ever random acts!
gila wei. I cant stop laughing thinking bout them!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
guess what, he gave me:
1. Frisbee disc with Marie Cats Laser STICKER on it.
2. Literally a "Congratulation to the Bride and Groom" card as my bday card!!!!
hahahahahahahahaahahahhahhahaahahahahahh





overall, i had a REALLY COOL DAY. :D
thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO