Monday, January 14, 2013

Spelling Out Life... with Anticipation

I can't wait to teach next month! God, I don't know what I'll face in school, but I strongly believe that this is the crazy passion You gave me and You will bring me through with strength, joy, faith, encouragements, support and wisdom. I REALLY REALLY can't wait! I've been waiting for 5 years to reach to this practicum level! I may not remember what I learnt in the classes in university, but I REALLY REALLY can't wait to teach in Your way! :D

Pray for me folks, for I REALLY REALLY REALLY CAN'T WAIT! Pray for the teenagers that I'm going to impact and show hope to! Pray for them to grow in love, respect and wisdom! :)

Love always,
All Glory Goes Back to the LORD.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO