Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Redang Lang Tengah






:)

I really thank my Daddy God for giving me opportunity to go for a vacation on an island, where I've not been to. I've been wishing to go to a private island before and my dream has come through! THANK YOU LORD!!! :))))) I also want to thank Him for giving me the time to create friendships with different bunch of people in college! The 3days 2 nights, from 10-12th of May, in Redang Lang Tengah were awesome as we went for snorkeling, karaoke-ing, volley-balling and food-feeding 24/7. the boring part was the meeting. Hahahaha. Hmph! I've grown big after that! LOL.

And the thing about the island, it is gorgeous! Imagine going for a honeymoon with your dearly beloved there! FUYOOOOO!! LOL. 2-3resorts on the island some more! Speaking about complete privacy, the phone coverage there can be rather sucky, so those who really wants peace and quiet moments with the nature, you can swim your way there. :) It's beautiful, quiet and serene. There's BLUE CORAL too! muhohohohoh! :D

K la, let the pictures drool you. :D or you drool after looking. :D or maybe not. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO